Marriage and Family Therapist
A whole being approach to psychotherapy for individuals, teens, children, and families
Life can be so much harder when we struggle with poor self-esteem, self-sabotaging behaviors, addictions, negative thinking and body image, and difficult relationships. Sometimes life may seem hopeless or too difficult to deal with.
There is a path that offers harmonious relationships, joy, and purpose.
I can help you to:
- Identify and strengthen healthy coping skills
- Let go of self-sabotaging behaviors
- Develop more satisfying and fulfilling relationships with yourself and others
- Increase feelings of well-being and peace in your life
- Accept and transform difficult feelings of shame, self-hatred, guilt, grief, and despair
- Heal negative body image and let go of addictive behaviors
Discover your own well of healing wisdom
- Eating Disorders
- Body Image Issues
- Relationship Issues/Codependence
- Career and Life Transitions
- Finding Your Life Purpose
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
How I Work
My style is warm, direct, and compassionate. I provide a comforting, nurturing space for you to express and discover the healing wisdom within yourself. With humor and warmth, I work to create an environment that allows you to visualize and explore your best possible self, a place to be yourself with no judgments or expectations on my part. In this environment, you are allowed to develop your authentic self and thereby heal, strengthen, and grow.
Offices in Sacramento and Concord
Call 510-857-3388 for a free phone consultation